Best Online It Courses For 2018
I am a huge fan of Udemy platform because it has provided a common platform for instructors and students. The video courses are of high quality and it’s affordable for students across the globe to learn any new technology. You can watch these courses whenever you want and get part in discussions to clear out your confusions.
I have spent last two week to go through Udemy courses and come up with a list of best IT courses, all these are highly rated by students. The price for these courses are nothing when you will apply the knowledge to advance your professional life.
My criteria to list these courses are:
- Almost 50% of these courses are already taken by me, so I know they are of high quality
- There are few courses I have selected for 2016, those are also listed here
- Some of these courses recommendations have come to me from many of our 30,000+ newsletter subscribers
- Finally, all these courses have thousands of students and have very high rating. The instructors are experienced in their area. They are active in discussions to help students.
I have tried to categorise them but that’s just for quick access. I will keep updating this list as and when I will find new courses that I think should be listed here.
- The Complete Java Developer Course
- Learn and Understand NodeJS
- The Complete Node JS Developer Course
- Learn and Understand AngularJS
- AngularJS: From Zero to Hero
- Build Web Apps with React JS and Flux
- Learning Python for Data Analysis and Visualization
- Complete Python Bootcamp
- The Ultimate Python Programming Tutorial
- Automate the Boring Stuff with Python Programming
- Python Made Easy – The Complete Python Developer Course
- Python Tutorial: Python Network Programming – Build 7 Apps
- SQL for Newbs: Beginner Data Analysis
- jаvascript: Understanding the Weird Parts
- PHP for Beginners – Become a PHP Master and Make Money Fast
- The Complete Ruby on Rails Developer Course
- The Professional Ruby on Rails Developer
- Learn How To Code: Google’s Go (golang) Programming Language
- The Complete Web Developer Course – Build 14 Websites
- The Web Developer Bootcamp
- The Complete Web Developer Bootcamp – Beginner to Expert
- Ultimate Web Designer & Developer Course: Build 23 Projects
- Build Responsive Real World Websites with HTML5 and CSS3
- User Experience Design Fundamentals
- Mobile App Design In Sketch 3: UX and UI Design From Scratch
- UX & Web Design Master Course: Strategy, Design, Development
- Become a Web Developer from Scratch
- Learn Bootstrap Development By Building 10 Projects
- Taming Big Data with Apache Spark – Hands On!
- Taming Big Data with MapReduce and Hadoop – Hands On!
- Become a Hadoop Developer |Training|Tutorial
- Learn Linux in 5 Days and Level Up Your Career
- Learn Linux Administration and Supercharge Your Career
- Shell Scripting: Discover How to Automate Command Line Tasks
- The Complete Ethical Hacking Course: Beginner to Advanced!
- IT Security and Ethical Hacking
- Learn Wi-fi Hacking/Penetration Testing From Scratch
- Learn To Code by Making Games – The Complete Unity Developer
- Master Unity By Building 6 Fully Featured Games From Scratch
- Become a Game Designer : The Complete Master Series
- The Complete Android Developer Course – Build 14 Apps
- Master Android 6.0 Marshmallow Apps Development Using Java
- The Complete Android Developer Course – Build 21 Apps
- The Complete iOS 9 Developer Course – Build 18 Apps
- iOS 9 and Swift 2: From Beginner to Paid Professional
- iOS 9, Swift 2, and Xcode 7 – Apple Mobile App Development
- Data Science A-Z: Real-Life Data Science Exercises Included
- Tableau 9 For Data Science: REAL-Life Data Science Exercises
Obviously there are many more that I must have missed, so if you know of any absolute awesome course and want it to be listed here, please comment and let me know.